For the past 18 years, Jason has been working in the area of internetworking, having worked for paragon and xwave in Newfoundland, and Logic, an ISP in Bermuda. During this time he has gained much experience and achieved many credentials including MCSE, MCNE, ASE, and the coveted Cisco CCIE.
As owner and chief consultant for Conexxus technologies, Jason is available for Design and Implementation consulting outside the Canadian market.
Conexxus Services includes:
- Wan Connectivity: (MPLS, VPLS, Ethernet, IpSec SSl VPN ATM, Frame-Relay,)
- Routing and Switching (Cisco/Juniper/other
- LAN implementation and performance tuning. (Switching, Segmentation, Load Balancing, Spanning Tree and Ether Channel Tuning and Design)
- Security (Firewall, IDS)
- Redundancy (DNS based, BGP4 routing, Standalone appliance based)
- Remote Access (dial, secured VPN, public access)
- Unified Communications (Voice and Video)
Conexxus works with the following vendors and/or hold certifications in their products:
For info on these services or consulting, contact email@example.com